Adventure sport levels apply to the rafting activity on the river. Depending on the level of craziness, one can make a decision. Tourists visiting the rapids are divided into beginner and experienced groups. They range from 1 to 5. The most thrilling aspect of the rafting activity in Rishikesh is that it can be experienced at any level of difficulty.
Based on the difficulty presented to rafters, the rapids in Rishikesh are divided into several categories. You must be aware of this when selecting white water river rafting activity in Rishikesh. While there are six classes in all, Rishikesh has rapids that reach a maximum of five.
- Grade 1- provides simple navigation over calm streams. The Good Morning, Sweet Sixteen, and Black Money rapids are Grade 1 rapids in Rishikesh.
- Grade 2 - The best parts of grade two are the simple manoeuvres and the pebbles or obstacles that are clearly spaced away. The Club House, Double Trouble, Initiation, and Terminator are Grade 2 rapids in Rishikesh. Between Grades 2 and 3, there is the Shivpuri Rapid.
- Grade 3 - Being rather daring, these rapids call for sound judgement. Grade 3 rapids in Rishikesh include Return to Sender, Golf Course, Roller Coaster, CrossFire, and Three Blind Mice. Between third and fourth grade is Daniel's Dip.
- Grade 4 - These rapids require skill since they have the power to flip the raft. In Rishikesh, the Great Wall is a Grade 4 rapid.
- Grade 5 These rapids are only advised for professionals as they are especially unsafe.