1. Lakshman Jhula: The Lakshman Jhula is a suspension bridge that spans the Ganga and was built in 1929. It links the villages of Tapovan and Jonk in the Tehri and Pauri Garhwal districts.The bridge is particularly well-liked by believers as well as by travellers.
2. Patna Waterfall: Located 7 KM from Lakshman Jhula, Patna Waterfall is pouring freely in a little town near Rishikesh named Patna. Along with visiting the waterfalls, you may also explore a limestone cave nearby.
3. Ram Jhula: Ram Jhula is a 1986-built suspension bridge. It crosses the Ganga to link Shivananda Nagar and Swargashram.In order to have a full 360-degree view of the Ganga and the serene woodlands at the base of the majestic Himalayas, a lot of people throng to the bridge.
4. Triveni Ghat: Located on the banks of the holy river Ganga, Triveni Ghat is the largest ghat in Rishikesh. It is referenced as a necessary element element of the tales in the sacred texts of the Ramayana and Mahabharata.Every evening in the ghat, there is also the magnificent 'Maha Aarti', which is worth seeing and photographing.
5. Tera Manzil Temple: Also referred to as Trimbakeshwar Temple, the opulent building is situated across from the extremely attractive Lakshman Jhula. The temple attracts the attention of numerous worshippers since it has several idols of gods and goddesses.Numerous architectural experts are drawn to the temple because of its stunning architecture.
1. Rishikesh, a sacred hill town, is home to Neer Garh Waterfall. To keep things on track, a number of things need to be arranged in advance.
2. It is advised that you bring additional clothing so that you may change after enjoying yourself in the freezing water of the fall.
3. Because the rocks near the waterfall will be slippery, you must take precautions to keep both you and the other person safe.
4. In order to reach the waterfall, a short climb upward is necessary, so wear sturdy shoes that are comfy.
5. A camera is a need to have with you since the waterfall and its environs will provide you with some breathtaking images.
Some of the common questions asked related to Neer Garh Waterfall
Cherry-picked tavel destinations in Rishikesh...